- Creative Printing Studio in Bermondsey
- Pureprint’s favourite moments from 2016
- BIG opportunities with HP Indigo innovations expand creativity
- Oh So Pretty: Punk in Print
- A Hatrick of PrintWeek Awards
- Pureprint to open New York office
- Inside The Fine Collection with G . F Smith’s Jo Pitts
- Colour Queen: One to One with Camille Walala
- Great news in the PrintWeek Awards
- Pureprint People: Aaron Archer
Print is an incredibly valuable marketing tool, which has a specific place within the modern marketing mix. The digital revolution has changed the way in which print can be utilised and accessed, now enabling the speed to market necessary in this world of instant information whilst eradicating obsolescence and ensuring messages are targeted to have the greatest impact.
Through engaging with marketers and understanding their goals we can offer solutions that will help to streamline activity, simplifying the deployment of collateral whilst promoting an approach to communication that encourages better results by adopting a full-cross media solution, ensuring greater engagement and cut through.
Our in house marketing services in addition to our high quality print and finishing capabilities include direct mail including a full data bureau, variable data composition and mailing house, marketing collateral management including storage and fulfilment and a technology development team who can work with you to create responsive web and mobile applications amongst many other services.
As part of Pureprint Group we also have a large format printing facility in Newcastle, Imprint who provide service from creative concept through to production, storage, ordering and distribution through Additions their unique in-house developed on-line promotional management tool. Covering all aspects of point-of-sale marketing activity, printed stock control, campaign management, visual merchandising and local marketing, they have proven that the effective use of Additions helps organisations improve efficiency and reduce costs.
We feel it's best to demonstrate our capabilities through examples:
Benefit Cosmetics - PR Packaging
We created this impactful packaging piece for the San Franciscan fun vintage cosmetics brand. Our packaging designers and cardboard engineers worked closely with Benefit’s agency creative team to create this showcase of beauty products in a ‘trunk’.
- Rigid paper over board box featured carton board fitments and a fully hinged lid.
- Internal fitments were hand assembled in order to carry the Benefit products
- Lid design was to accommodate branded Benefit ‘dilemma cards’
- Mirri board mirror inserted into the lid was the finishing touch
Jack Wills – Direct Mail & POS
The phenomenal growth of the British brand Jack Wills has necessitated a dynamic approach to seasonal marketing that needs to move quickly.
- Litho and digital print of marketing collateral from postcards to brochures, alongside point-of-sale posters and window vinyls
- Direct mail management covering many different formats with tens of thousands of pieces produced per season
- Management of postage and returns to UK and international markets
- Delivery of store brochures throughout the UK, USA and Asia
Office - Point-of-Sale
Since opening its first store on the King’s Road in 1981 Office has been a unique, innovative fashion house for footwear.
We support the in house creative teams by managing the production of their in store promotions, from brief to installation. Our dedicated large format printing facility (Imprint in Newcastle upon Tyne) profiles each store’s requirements and prints all the display materials from the smallest point of sale items to the biggest graphic installation. Our innovative use of materials and processes enable the creative team’s vision to become a reality.
The service we offer Office includes:
- Full store profiling
- Large format digital printing
- Graphic installation
- Window vinyl’s
- Hanging point of sale
- High level frieze graphics
- CAD design
Find out more about Imprint
View Imprint’s plant list
Part of the winning PrintWeek Awards Point-Of_Purchase Printer of the Year 2016 entry
King's College London-Variable Content DM
This year is Kings College London’s centenary celebration and a number of mailings were sent out to support this event and to generate funds.
• A selection of alumni mailing packs was designed to generate support for new students through their studies at King’s for the next academic year.
• The memories mailing consisted of a fully personalised letter, donation form and memories booklet designed to stimulate reminiscences of when they were studying at King’s
• All information (images and reminders) generated was specific to their field of study and how the college looked during their time at King’s.
Processes and services used to deliver this project:
• Variable data publishing to generate bespoke images and reminders of events that occurred during the recipient’s time at the college.
• Items were printed on our HP Indigo 10000 and 7500 digital presses
• The items were matched and enclosed at our fulfilment and mailing centre
• Mailed via Puremail DSA service
Winner of the Print, Design and Marketing Awards 2014 Direct Mail Category.
Gamesys run the leading jackpotjoy.com bingo site.
• Direct mail piece as part of an integrated marketing campaign
• Variable data and win amounts throughout
• Personalised mailing to drive online redemption
Processes and services used to deliver this project:
• Data cleansing, suppression and mail sortation
• Digitally printed on the HP Indigo 10000 digital press
• 250gsm silk printed 4 colour process with white out text
• Laminated on both sides with a latex silver and pantone overprint scratch off in 3 positions
• Creased, die cut peel out aperture, impact glued panel, perfed, folded and flap sealed with low tac seal
• Mailed via our Puremail DSA service
“Working with Pureprint was a seamless process from start to finish thanks to exceptional account management. With clear and decisive guidance through each intricate stage not only did we achieve a product we were delighted with but at a reasonable cost too. The level of service, transparency and flexibility Pureprint offered ensured we didn’t have to compromise the end result even with clear time constraints. They spent time understanding our brief and delivered it 100%!” Head of Retention. Gamesys Ltd.
Toyota - Marketing Collateral Management
- Innovative online marketing system
- Coupled with digital indigo printing
- Frequent dialogue encouraged
- Increased engagement
- Up-to-date and bespoke marketing collateral
- Printed on demand; delivered in days
Toyota are the world's largest automobile manufacturer, and a part of the process to maintain that position is an innovative solution for marketing their products, which encourages frequent dialogue and increased engagement with their prospects and customers, right throughout the product life cycle.
An advanced online marketing collateral management systems coupled with high quality digital indigo printing in a process called web-to-print has enabled them to achieve just that.
The 186-strong Toyota dealer network now has access to a range of marketing collateral from leaflets, postcards and brochures through to in-store point of sale or direct marketing material and much more. The material available is constantly refreshed to ensure it's in tune with seasonality and other relevant factors. All items are printed on demand and versioned online by the individual dealerships at the point of order. Materials are produced and delivered to market in a matter of days, ensuring messages can be completely current and specific, having far greater impact. The after sales materials enable Toyota to remain engaged with their customers at all times and keep them reminded of essential maintenance and servicing processes.
Paxton Access - Cross Media DM
- Previously targeted 400 resellers
- Unable to stimulate demand
- Introduced engaging cross media DM collateral
- Allowed resellers to distribute at no cost
- Resulted in 70,000 personalised distributions
Paxton Access contacted us looking for an innovative way to generate new business and increase revenue for their company which provides access control systems. Their traditional strategy had entailed marketing to their network of 400 resellers, promoting their solutions. The issue was that although they could affect the decision making process of the reseller at the point of purchase, they werenÔÇÖt actually able to stimulate demand for their products.
The solution was to create an engaging piece of direct marketing collateral, which was white labelled and then made available for the network of resellers to distribute to their own databases at no cost to them, thus creating a win-win, both for themselves and the reseller.
The result was that from the initial 400 resellers, more than 70,000 fully personalised 8pp A5 brochures were distributed to prospective end users. This was followed up by a personalised postcard and then an email.
Our campaign dashboard was able to demonstrate real time results to the client, keeping them tuned in to the progress and the success of the campaign at all times.