Our cloud-based software allows brands to manage their marketing campaigns from artwork through to deployment, driving savings and efficiencies for every campaign. Via our team of software engineers, we build marketing technology solutions that deliver quantifiable benefits that include:
- Improved speed to market
- Cost reduction
- Improved processes
- Detailed management information
- Robust data
- Increased insights and analysis
- Workflow improvements
Our marketing software includes the following modules:
Retail software solutions
By using our Additions software, retailers reduce the amount of POS that gets wasted or printed unnecessarily, minimising the impact each campaign has on the environment, reducing their carbon footprint and driving down cost.
Key features of Additions:
Store management – hold the details about your entire store estate, including window dimensions, shop-fittings, grades, allocations, all in a central database
Compliance – see how each store has deployed every campaign, with in-store images giving you visibility of a key campaign across your whole retail estate
Stock – manage stock items and allow stores to place orders for POS, track deliveries, get POD’s and manage stock levels
Campaign Management – dynamically allocate POS for each campaign, so each store only receives what it needs
Artwork Approval from multiple stakeholders – Additions includes the ability for multiple stakeholders to upload artwork, comment, approve and sign-off creative before production
Dynamic Templating – localised adaptations from master artwork templates allowing each store to localise centrally produced campaign assets and print in-store or centrally
This iOS App allows you to have total control over the implementation of your retail POS campaigns in every single store. You can control your fitting teams, show installers ‘what good looks like’ and ensure all campaigns are executed with the utmost brand compliance.
It’s so simple to use and when utilised in conjunction with our Additions software, it becomes an enormously powerful tool for controlling the in-store environment.
Automated Stock Management
Working with our specialist team who focus primarily on stock management all stock is transferred onto our dedicated stock holding warehouse. Using our in house built software Additions we create a stock library with each item being coded and with thumbnail images to make it easily identifiable for all users. Each store is issued its own log in, giving complete control on what the store can view and can order along with approvals set to send alerts so central teams can control what you want to see and what your stores can do.
Additions is user friendly and has complete flexibility to sort the virtual library of stock in whichever way works best for you and your stores. The system has been designed to work the same way as most online shopping systems which people are familiar with minimising the need for training. We agree custom SLAs from the time of the order being placed to POS reaching store to manage store expectations. Our system also regularly reviews order frequency and identifies opportunities to take advantage of consignments and consolidation of deliveries.
Our customers benefit from:
- Speed to market increase of 60% which is imperative for new store openings and refits
- 40% reduction in the number of packs for stock call sent to stores
- 2017 to 2019 we were able to deliver 38% saving on total cost of stock call offs when comparing same 3 month period 2017v2019 for customers
- Users reported over 30 hours a month saved in processing time
- Central location to hold all POS artwork for stock elements to allow easy reprints
- Real time view of stock and what orders are being placed by the estate
- Allowing complete transparency and control of stock 24/7
- Reports at the touch of a button so you can have all the data you need to review the stores ordering activity to identify profile error or repeat offenders ordering excess POS
- Reduce reprint costs by monitoring usage
Automated Personalised Print
We work with some of the biggest names in online personalised print, producing and despatching thousands of orders each day. Our seamlessly integrated software allows you to connect your personalised print website directly to our manufacturing process to benefit from a ‘hands free’ automated solution. From receipt of the data to print production and the order being despatched – all can be achieved within the same day.
Print on Demand
From business cards to exhibition stands, if you need your people in your organisation to be able to order anything, we can make the process seamlessly simple for you. Our print on demand solutions allow users to place orders for regularly used items, personalise them online in real time and have them delivered against pre-agreed SLA’s to keep your business moving smoothly.
Vendor Management Software
Aimed at companies who need to manage a large portfolio of suppliers, our Purity software simplifies the buying, manufacturing, selling and management of complex processes.
Key features of Purity:
- Produce an ITT and push it out to multiple suppliers to quote
- Select suppliers and award projects/contracts
- Project manage each stage of the process
- Stay on top of all the commercials with total visibility of all financial data in real time
- Manage commission, mark-up and invoicing with total control
- Invoice clients, issue, track and manage purchase orders
- API into existing systems and software
- Track profitability, revenue, spend, and hundreds of other data points with pin-point reporting